33Lab standards

  • padlab
    Mar 26, 2006
      Hello!

      Why no activity in this group?

      I would like to inform some developments to the Lab group, there has
      been severe WSSV outbreaks in several areas along the coast. East &
      west godavari dt., Guntur & Nellore in AP, Nagapatnam, Sirkazhi and
      pattukottai in TN, surat in Gujarat have seen desease outbreaks
      within 30 days of stocking.

      The outbreaks have happened irrespective of hatchery or lab where the
      seeds were taken or tested.

      There's increasing pressure on the labs for standardisation, issues
      have come up from CIBA, farmers associations and also Aquaculture
      authority.

      CIBA has proposed a common testing protocol and report format to be
      implemented by labs.

      I would like to hear from many of you on the prevailing scenario

      rgds

      Ramraj
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic