No activity in last 7 days
PCR-LIST is intended to serve members of the Psychology, Culture & Religion Group of the American Academy of Religion and other interested persons as a forum for discussion of issues related to our shared concern with the relationships between religion, psychology, and contemporary cultures. The list is intended to offer opportunity for announcements and information regarding conferences, calls for papers, etc.; resources and publications of interest; ongoing discussion of work in progress; and personal support and communication among PCR members.
- Apr 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.