Re: [pcm17] Digest Number 23

  • mai ratakonda
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 10:07 PM
      andy- and other terminal 7 people,

      ill be getting in around 1145 in terminal 7- ill be the indian girl that got a bad sunburn from her last hurrah in miami. whoever is there, we can wait around for a little bit if youre getting in at 1220.

      also, im bringing some travellers checks but i dont know how useful theyll be there so also a debit card. see you all reallllly soon.

      mai

      On 31 May 2006 23:49:02 -0000, pcm17@yahoogroups.com <pcm17@yahoogroups.com
      > wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/q20olB/TM

      There are 9 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

        1.  Re: staging
              From: "julz982" julz982@...
        2.  Re: staging
              From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
        3.  Re: Vegas meets Khan
              From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
        4.  In and Out on the 2nd
              From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
        5.  last minute reading
              From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
        6.  spending money
              From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
        7.  Re: spending money
              From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
        8.  Re: last minute reading
              From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
        9.  Re: last minute reading
              From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

      Message: 1
        Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:19 pm (PDT)
        From: "julz982" julz982@...
      Subject: Re: staging

      Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd.  I am not a coffee
      drinker, but something to drink would be great.  I could wait for you
      at baggage claim and we could go from there.  Well, hope packing is
      going well.  See you in a couple of days.

      Juli

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@...> wrote:

      > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone else
      > coming in around then?
      >
      > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
      >
      > stacey

      Message: 2
        Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 pm (PDT)
        From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...

      julz982 < julz982@...> wrote:  Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd.  I am not a coffee
      drinker, but something to drink would be great.  I could wait for you
      at baggage claim and we could go from there.  Well, hope packing is
      going well.  See you in a couple of days.

      Juli

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@...> wrote:

      > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone else
      > coming in around then?
      >
      > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
      >
      > stacey

             Peace corps

      ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------

      Message: 3
        Date: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm (PDT)
        From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
      Subject: Re: Vegas meets Khan

      Well that just ruined my night. If I wanted to go to Las Vegas...I
      would go to Las Vegas! A horrendous idea, yet not very surprising.
      Another blow to nature.

      3 days...so surreal.

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Matt Grieger <mattgrieger@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      >   A friend of mine forwarded me this link today. Will we be the
      first PCV's to gamble away our $100 monthly stipends at the Mongolian
      Strip?

      >   Can't wait to see everyone in THREE DAYS!
      >
      >   Matt
      >
      >   "Developers Plan to Build a Las Vegas in Mongolia"
      > http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2006/05/30/263.html
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.
      Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

      Message: 4
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 am (PDT)
        From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
      Subject: In and Out on the 2nd

      I'm going to go to In and Out for lunch at 12:15pm on the 2nd. If
      anyone would like to join me, I'll be waiting in the lobby from 12pm
      - 12:15. I'll be wearing a black shirt with blue and white squiggly
      lines. I also have brown hair and glasses and will be sporting a
      messenger bag. Or, if you like, you can see a recent photo. (I'm on
      the left.)

      I cannot wait to dip some french fries in a vanilla shake! Oh, and to
      meet you all too. ;)

      stacey

      Message: 5
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 am (PDT)
        From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
      Subject: last minute reading

      some stuff from BBC:

      http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921

      also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
      around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
      7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
      between now and then...

      andy

      Message: 6
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:03 pm (PDT)
        From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
      Subject: spending money

      I was just wondering how much extra spending money everyone else was  bringing and how you're bringing it. I heard travelers checks are kind  of a pain.

      ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------

      Message: 7
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm (PDT)
        From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
      Subject: Re: spending money

      I'm just bringing a debit/credit card that has about 100 bucks on it.  i
      dont plan on spending money unless taking a trip, and that won't be
      happening for at least 6 months, so i figure that will be enough to last
      until i can convince people back home to put more into the account.

      Also you get pretty good rates that way, better than cash at least.

      -leif

      Message: 8
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)
        From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
      Subject: Re: last minute reading

      Also here's my flight info:
      I'm Northwest 0335 arriving from Detroit at 11:15.  Hope to see you.
      I'm a short little blonde chick with glasses, by the way.  If we don't
      end up meeting I'm sure I'll make it to the hotel fine, anyhow.
      Dayla

      On 5/31/06, Dayla Rogers <daylarogers@...> wrote:
      > Hi Andy,
      > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2.  I don't know if I'll be able
      > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
      > Dayla
      >
      > On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >  some stuff from BBC:
      > >
      > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
      > >
      > >  also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
      > >  around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
      > >  7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      > >  reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
      > >  between now and then...
      > >
      > >  andy

      > >  Peace corps

      > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >
      > >  ________________________________

      Message: 9
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm (PDT)
        From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

      Hi Andy,
      I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2.  I don't know if I'll be able
      to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
      Dayla

      On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:

      >  some stuff from BBC:
      >
      > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
      >
      >  also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
      >  around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
      >  7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      >  reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
      >  between now and then...
      >
      >  andy

      >  Peace corps

      >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >
      >  ________________________________

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • acullenphoto
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        I'll begetting into terminal 7 at 12:15 or so if all goes according
        to plan. Chances are you'll be able to guess i'm part of the crew
        from my luggage, but if not...look for a black hoodie and a beard

        man this is gonna be good. see ya'll tomorrow!!! andy

        --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "mai ratakonda" <maibert620@...> wrote:

        > andy- and other terminal 7 people,
        >
        > ill be getting in around 1145 in terminal 7- ill be the indian
        girl that got
        > a bad sunburn from her last hurrah in miami. whoever is there, we
        can wait
        > around for a little bit if youre getting in at 1220.
        >
        > also, im bringing some travellers checks but i dont know how
        useful theyll
        > be there so also a debit card. see you all reallllly soon.
        >
        > mai
        >

        > On 31 May 2006 23:49:02 -0000, pcm17@yahoogroups.com
        <pcm17@yahoogroups.com>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > There are 9 messages in this issue.
        > >
        > > Topics in this digest:
        > >
        > > 1. Re: staging
        > > From: "julz982" julz982@...
        > > 2. Re: staging
        > > From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
        > > 3. Re: Vegas meets Khan
        > > From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
        > > 4. In and Out on the 2nd
        > > From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
        > > 5. last minute reading
        > > From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
        > > 6. spending money
        > > From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
        > > 7. Re: spending money
        > > From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
        > > 8. Re: last minute reading
        > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
        > > 9. Re: last minute reading
        > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 1
        > > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:19 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "julz982" julz982@...
        > > Subject: Re: staging
        > >

        > > Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd. I am not a
        coffee
        > > drinker, but something to drink would be great. I could wait
        for you
        > > at baggage claim and we could go from there. Well, hope packing
        is
        > > going well. See you in a couple of days.
        > >
        > > Juli
        > >

        > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@>
        wrote:

        > > > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone
        else
        > > > coming in around then?
        > > >
        > > > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
        > > >
        > > > stacey

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 2
        > > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
        > > Subject: Re: staging
        > >

        > > julz982 <julz982@...> wrote: Hey Stacey, I am coming in at
        9:30am
        > > on the 2nd. I am not a coffee
        > > drinker, but something to drink would be great. I could wait
        for you
        > > at baggage claim and we could go from there. Well, hope packing
        is
        > > going well. See you in a couple of days.
        > >
        > > Juli
        > >

        > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@>
        wrote:

        > > > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone
        else
        > > > coming in around then?
        > > >
        > > > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
        > > >
        > > > stacey

        > > Peace corps

        Service.

        > > ---------------------------------
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
        (and 30+
        > > countries) for 2¢/min or less.

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 3
        > > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
        > > Subject: Re: Vegas meets Khan
        > >

        > > Well that just ruined my night. If I wanted to go to Las
        Vegas...I
        > > would go to Las Vegas! A horrendous idea, yet not very
        surprising.
        > > Another blow to nature.
        > >
        > > 3 days...so surreal.
        > >
        > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Matt Grieger <mattgrieger@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hey everyone,
        > > >
        > > > A friend of mine forwarded me this link today. Will we be the
        > > first PCV's to gamble away our $100 monthly stipends at the
        Mongolian
        > > Strip?
        > > >
        > > > Can't wait to see everyone in THREE DAYS!
        > > >
        > > > Matt
        > > >
        > > > "Developers Plan to Build a Las Vegas in Mongolia"
        > > > http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2006/05/30/263.html
        > > >

        > > > ---------------------------------
        > > > Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-
        Phone.
        > > Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 4
        > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 am (PDT)
        > > From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
        > > Subject: In and Out on the 2nd
        > >

        > > I'm going to go to In and Out for lunch at 12:15pm on the 2nd. If
        > > anyone would like to join me, I'll be waiting in the lobby from
        12pm
        > > - 12:15. I'll be wearing a black shirt with blue and white
        squiggly
        > > lines. I also have brown hair and glasses and will be sporting a
        > > messenger bag. Or, if you like, you can see a recent photo. (I'm
        on
        > > the left.)
        > >
        > > I cannot wait to dip some french fries in a vanilla shake! Oh,
        and to
        > > meet you all too. ;)
        > >
        > > stacey

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 5
        > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 am (PDT)
        > > From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
        > > Subject: last minute reading
        > >

        > > some stuff from BBC:
        > >
        > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
        > >
        > > also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the
        airport
        > > around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in
        terminal
        > > 7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
        > > reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my
        packing in
        > > between now and then...
        > >
        > > andy

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 6
        > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:03 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
        > > Subject: spending money
        > >

        > > I was just wondering how much extra spending money everyone else
        > > was bringing and how you're bringing it. I heard travelers
        checks are
        > > kind of a pain.
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously
        low rates.

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 7
        > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
        > > Subject: Re: spending money
        > >

        > > I'm just bringing a debit/credit card that has about 100 bucks
        on it. i
        > > dont plan on spending money unless taking a trip, and that won't
        be
        > > happening for at least 6 months, so i figure that will be enough
        to last
        > > until i can convince people back home to put more into the
        account.

        > > Also you get pretty good rates that way, better than cash at
        least.

        > > -leif

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 8
        > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
        > > Subject: Re: last minute reading
        > >

        > > Also here's my flight info:
        > > I'm Northwest 0335 arriving from Detroit at 11:15. Hope to see
        you.
        > > I'm a short little blonde chick with glasses, by the way. If we
        don't
        > > end up meeting I'm sure I'll make it to the hotel fine, anyhow.
        > > Dayla
        > >
        > > On 5/31/06, Dayla Rogers <daylarogers@...> wrote:
        > > > Hi Andy,
        > > > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2. I don't know if I'll
        be able
        > > > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
        > > > Dayla

        Service.

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 9
        > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm (PDT)
        > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
        > > Subject: Re: last minute reading
        > >

        > > Hi Andy,
        > > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2. I don't know if I'll be
        able
        > > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
        > > Dayla
        > >
        > > On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > some stuff from BBC:
        > > >
        > > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
        > > >
        > > > also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the
        airport
        > > > around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in
        terminal
        > > > 7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
        > > > reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my
        packing in
        > > > between now and then...
        > > >
        > > > andy

        > > > Peace corps

        Service.

        > > > ________________________________

        ___

        -------

      • Stacey Wedlake

                  From: "julz982" julz982@...
            2.  Re: staging
                  From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
            3.  Re: Vegas meets Khan
                  From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
            4.  In and Out on the 2nd
                  From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
            5.  last minute reading
                  From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
            6.  spending money
                  From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
            7.  Re: spending money
                  From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
            8.  Re: last minute reading
                  From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
            9.  Re: last minute reading
                  From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

          Message: 1
            Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:19 pm (PDT)
            From: "julz982" julz982@...

          Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd.  I am not a coffee
          drinker, but something to drink would be great.  I could wait for you
          at baggage claim and we could go from there.  Well, hope packing is
          going well.  See you in a couple of days.

          Juli

          --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@...> wrote:

          > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone else
          > coming in around then?
          >
          > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
          >
          > stacey

          Message: 2
            Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 pm (PDT)
            From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...

          julz982 < julz982@...> wrote:  Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd.  I am not a coffee
          drinker, but something to drink would be great.  I could wait for you
          at baggage claim and we could go from there.  Well, hope packing is
          going well.  See you in a couple of days.

          Juli

          --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@...> wrote:

          > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone else
          > coming in around then?
          >
          > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
          >
          > stacey

                 Peace corps

          ---------------------------------

          ---------------------------------

          Message: 3
            Date: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm (PDT)
            From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...

            Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)
            From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

          Also here's my flight info:
          I'm Northwest 0335 arriving from Detroit at 11:15.  Hope to see you.
          I'm a short little blonde chick with glasses, by the way.  If we don't
          end up meeting I'm sure I'll make it to the hotel fine, anyhow.
          Dayla

          On 5/31/06, Dayla Rogers <daylarogers@...> wrote:
          > Hi Andy,
          > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2.  I don't know if I'll be able
          > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
          > Dayla
          >
          > On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >  some stuff from BBC:
          > >
          > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
          > >
          > >  also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
          > >  around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
          > >  7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
          > >  reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
          > >  between now and then...
          > >
          > >  andy

          > >  Peace corps

          > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          > >
          > >  ________________________________

          Message: 9
            Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm (PDT)
            From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

          Hi Andy,
          I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2.  I don't know if I'll be able
          to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
          Dayla

          On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:

          >  some stuff from BBC:
          >
          > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
          >
          >  also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
          >  around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
          >  7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
          >  reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
          >  between now and then...
          >
          >  andy

          >  Peace corps

          >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Peace corps

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS