Re: arrival times

  • Stephanie Trafton
    Message 1 of 9 , May 18 1:45 PM
      Hey Andy, I'll be getting into LA around 12:20 in Terminal 6. Sharing
      a hotel shuttle sounds like a good plan, seeing as though we dont have
      much time to get over there. :-) Steph

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "acullenphoto" <acullenphoto@...> wrote:

      > Anyone else getting into LA around 12:15-12:30 on the 2nd? cause i
      > am....and company on hotel shuttle rides is always a good thing! Andy
      >
      > ps- anyone check out mongolian throat singing yet? it is mind
      > boggling, and beautiful.

    • acullenphoto
      Message 2 of 9 , May 18 4:23 PM
        Hey Steph-
        i'm gonna get in to terminal 7 at...oh i forget the time already,
        but i think it's maybe 12:21 or something. so i don't know if the
        terminals are close enough to each other to find each other, or if
        co-ordinating that will be weird due to different terminals- we'll see
        i guess, or hope it just works out? also- does anyone know if we're
        supposed to call the hotel we're going to beforehand to arrange
        getting picked up, or does it come regularly on a schedule or what?
      • apathyfish
        Message 3 of 9 , May 18 6:10 PM
          mongolian throat singing is great - although i've only heard the Tuvan
          stuff from that movie, Genghis Blues, but I imagine it's similar.

          -l
        • maibert620
          Message 4 of 9 , May 19 9:52 AM
            I'm getting into LA at 1143AM in Terminal 7. How can we all meet up? I
            can have my cell phone on me- 914-841-7581. So I'll just wait around
            for a little bit until you guys get in.

            Mai
          • acullenphoto
            Message 5 of 9 , May 19 4:23 PM
              I have traditionally found that the easiest way to find someone you
              are looking for but don't know is by wearing a ridiculous hat/randopm
              object posing as a hat. I'll look forward to seeing yours.
              Andy

              --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "maibert620" <maibert620@...> wrote:

              > I'm getting into LA at 1143AM in Terminal 7. How can we all meet up? I
              > can have my cell phone on me- 914-841-7581. So I'll just wait around
              > for a little bit until you guys get in.
              >
              > Mai

            • Dayla Rogers
              Message 6 of 9 , May 25 10:16 AM
                Mai and Andy, I'm Dayla and I'll be getting into LA @ about 11:15. I
                wouldn't have any problem waiting to meet up with you guys. I won't
                have a cell phone on me, but if you give me you're flight info, I'll
                try to find you at the baggage claim.
                Dayla

                On 5/19/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:

                > I have traditionally found that the easiest way to find someone you
                > are looking for but don't know is by wearing a ridiculous hat/randopm
                > object posing as a hat. I'll look forward to seeing yours.
                > Andy
                >

                > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "maibert620" <maibert620@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm getting into LA at 1143AM in Terminal 7. How can we all meet up? I
                > > can have my cell phone on me- 914-841-7581. So I'll just wait around
                > > for a little bit until you guys get in.
                > >
                > > Mai

                > Peace corps

                > ________________________________

              • hrvojem4
                Message 7 of 9 , May 25 11:42 AM
                  Hey Dayla..

                  My flight arrives 11:18 to Terminal 7...I wouldn't mind meeting up
                  with you and then waiting for the rest of the troopers. My cell won't
                  be in operation so, identification, hmm...well, I will be wearing a
                  black Solar Backpack, so you can look for the tall, handsome dude
                  that has 3 solar panels on his bag! I also keep some photos online at
                  flickr, there should be one there of me...

                  www.flickr.com/photos/samsarin

                  Hrvoje

                  --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "Dayla Rogers" <daylarogers@...> wrote:

                  > Mai and Andy, I'm Dayla and I'll be getting into LA @ about 11:15.
                  > wouldn't have any problem waiting to meet up with you guys. I won't
                  > have a cell phone on me, but if you give me you're flight info, I'll
                  > try to find you at the baggage claim.
                  > Dayla
                  >
                  > On 5/19/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I have traditionally found that the easiest way to find someone
                  you
                  > > are looking for but don't know is by wearing a ridiculous
                  hat/randopm
                  > > object posing as a hat. I'll look forward to seeing yours.
                  > > Andy
                  > >

                  > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "maibert620" <maibert620@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm getting into LA at 1143AM in Terminal 7. How can we all
                  meet up? I
                  > > > can have my cell phone on me- 914-841-7581. So I'll just wait
                  around
                  > > > for a little bit until you guys get in.
                  > > >
                  > > > Mai

                  > > Peace corps