77Re: [pcm17] Digest Number 23

  • Stacey Wedlake
    Jun 1, 2006
      haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one sporting a sunburn. :) Except mine is peeling now, and it's a sleeveless shirt tan. so hot. see everyone tomorrow!

      Tomorrow? wow.

      stacey

      On May 31, 2006, at 11:07 PM, mai ratakonda wrote:

      andy- and other terminal 7 people,

      ill be getting in around 1145 in terminal 7- ill be the indian girl that got a bad sunburn from her last hurrah in miami. whoever is there, we can wait around for a little bit if youre getting in at 1220.

      also, im bringing some travellers checks but i dont know how useful theyll be there so also a debit card. see you all reallllly soon.

      mai

      On 31 May 2006 23:49:02 -0000, pcm17@yahoogroups.com <pcm17@yahoogroups.com > wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/q20olB/TM

      There are 9 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

        1.  Re: staging
              From: "julz982" julz982@...
        2.  Re: staging
              From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
        3.  Re: Vegas meets Khan
              From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
        4.  In and Out on the 2nd
              From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
        5.  last minute reading
              From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
        6.  spending money
              From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
        7.  Re: spending money
              From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
        8.  Re: last minute reading
              From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
        9.  Re: last minute reading
              From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

      Message: 1
        Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:19 pm (PDT)
        From: "julz982" julz982@...
      Subject: Re: staging

      Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd.  I am not a coffee
      drinker, but something to drink would be great.  I could wait for you
      at baggage claim and we could go from there.  Well, hope packing is
      going well.  See you in a couple of days.

      Juli

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@...> wrote:

      > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone else
      > coming in around then?
      >
      > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
      >
      > stacey

      Message: 2
        Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 pm (PDT)
        From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...

      julz982 < julz982@...> wrote:  Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd.  I am not a coffee
      drinker, but something to drink would be great.  I could wait for you
      at baggage claim and we could go from there.  Well, hope packing is
      going well.  See you in a couple of days.

      Juli

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@...> wrote:

      > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone else
      > coming in around then?
      >
      > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
      >
      > stacey

             Peace corps

      ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------

      Message: 3
        Date: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm (PDT)
        From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
      Subject: Re: Vegas meets Khan

      Well that just ruined my night. If I wanted to go to Las Vegas...I
      would go to Las Vegas! A horrendous idea, yet not very surprising.
      Another blow to nature.

      3 days...so surreal.

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Matt Grieger <mattgrieger@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      >   A friend of mine forwarded me this link today. Will we be the
      first PCV's to gamble away our $100 monthly stipends at the Mongolian
      Strip?

      >   Can't wait to see everyone in THREE DAYS!
      >
      >   Matt
      >
      >   "Developers Plan to Build a Las Vegas in Mongolia"
      > http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2006/05/30/263.html
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.
      Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

      Message: 4
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 am (PDT)
        From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
      Subject: In and Out on the 2nd

      I'm going to go to In and Out for lunch at 12:15pm on the 2nd. If
      anyone would like to join me, I'll be waiting in the lobby from 12pm
      - 12:15. I'll be wearing a black shirt with blue and white squiggly
      lines. I also have brown hair and glasses and will be sporting a
      messenger bag. Or, if you like, you can see a recent photo. (I'm on
      the left.)

      I cannot wait to dip some french fries in a vanilla shake! Oh, and to
      meet you all too. ;)

      stacey

      Message: 5
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 am (PDT)
        From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
      Subject: last minute reading

      some stuff from BBC:

      http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921

      also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
      around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
      7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
      between now and then...

      andy

      Message: 6
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:03 pm (PDT)
        From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
      Subject: spending money

      I was just wondering how much extra spending money everyone else was  bringing and how you're bringing it. I heard travelers checks are kind  of a pain.

      ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------

      Message: 7
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm (PDT)
        From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
      Subject: Re: spending money

      I'm just bringing a debit/credit card that has about 100 bucks on it.  i
      dont plan on spending money unless taking a trip, and that won't be
      happening for at least 6 months, so i figure that will be enough to last
      until i can convince people back home to put more into the account.

      Also you get pretty good rates that way, better than cash at least.

      -leif

      Message: 8
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)
        From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
      Subject: Re: last minute reading

      Also here's my flight info:
      I'm Northwest 0335 arriving from Detroit at 11:15.  Hope to see you.
      I'm a short little blonde chick with glasses, by the way.  If we don't
      end up meeting I'm sure I'll make it to the hotel fine, anyhow.
      Dayla

      On 5/31/06, Dayla Rogers <daylarogers@...> wrote:
      > Hi Andy,
      > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2.  I don't know if I'll be able
      > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
      > Dayla
      >
      > On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >  some stuff from BBC:
      > >
      > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
      > >
      > >  also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
      > >  around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
      > >  7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      > >  reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
      > >  between now and then...
      > >
      > >  andy

      > >  Peace corps

      > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >
      > >  ________________________________

      Message: 9
        Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm (PDT)
        From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

      Hi Andy,
      I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2.  I don't know if I'll be able
      to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
      Dayla

      On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:

      >  some stuff from BBC:
      >
      > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
      >
      >  also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the airport
      >  around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in terminal
      >  7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      >  reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my packing in
      >  between now and then...
      >
      >  andy

      >  Peace corps

      >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Peace corps

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic