76oh yeah

  • acullenphoto
    Jun 1, 2006
      I'll begetting into terminal 7 at 12:15 or so if all goes according
      to plan. Chances are you'll be able to guess i'm part of the crew
      from my luggage, but if not...look for a black hoodie and a beard

      man this is gonna be good. see ya'll tomorrow!!! andy

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "mai ratakonda" <maibert620@...> wrote:

      > andy- and other terminal 7 people,
      >
      > ill be getting in around 1145 in terminal 7- ill be the indian
      girl that got
      > a bad sunburn from her last hurrah in miami. whoever is there, we
      can wait
      > around for a little bit if youre getting in at 1220.
      >
      > also, im bringing some travellers checks but i dont know how
      useful theyll
      > be there so also a debit card. see you all reallllly soon.
      >
      > mai
      >

      > On 31 May 2006 23:49:02 -0000, pcm17@yahoogroups.com
      <pcm17@yahoogroups.com>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > There are 9 messages in this issue.
      > >
      > > Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. Re: staging
      > > From: "julz982" julz982@...
      > > 2. Re: staging
      > > From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
      > > 3. Re: Vegas meets Khan
      > > From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
      > > 4. In and Out on the 2nd
      > > From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
      > > 5. last minute reading
      > > From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
      > > 6. spending money
      > > From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
      > > 7. Re: spending money
      > > From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
      > > 8. Re: last minute reading
      > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
      > > 9. Re: last minute reading
      > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 1
      > > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:19 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "julz982" julz982@...
      > > Subject: Re: staging
      > >

      > > Hey Stacey, I am coming in at 9:30am on the 2nd. I am not a
      coffee
      > > drinker, but something to drink would be great. I could wait
      for you
      > > at baggage claim and we could go from there. Well, hope packing
      is
      > > going well. See you in a couple of days.
      > >
      > > Juli
      > >

      > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@>
      wrote:

      > > > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone
      else
      > > > coming in around then?
      > > >
      > > > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
      > > >
      > > > stacey

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 2
      > > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "Matt Grieger" mattgrieger@...
      > > Subject: Re: staging
      > >

      > > julz982 <julz982@...> wrote: Hey Stacey, I am coming in at
      9:30am
      > > on the 2nd. I am not a coffee
      > > drinker, but something to drink would be great. I could wait
      for you
      > > at baggage claim and we could go from there. Well, hope packing
      is
      > > going well. See you in a couple of days.
      > >
      > > Juli
      > >

      > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Wedlake <m.m.goodsoup@>
      wrote:

      > > > I am arriving at LAX from Denver at 9:55AM on the 2nd. Anyone
      else
      > > > coming in around then?
      > > >
      > > > We should go for coffee, mimosas, or whatever. ;)
      > > >
      > > > stacey

      > > Peace corps

      Service.

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
      (and 30+
      > > countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 3
      > > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "hrvojem4" hrvojem4@...
      > > Subject: Re: Vegas meets Khan
      > >

      > > Well that just ruined my night. If I wanted to go to Las
      Vegas...I
      > > would go to Las Vegas! A horrendous idea, yet not very
      surprising.
      > > Another blow to nature.
      > >
      > > 3 days...so surreal.
      > >
      > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, Matt Grieger <mattgrieger@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey everyone,
      > > >
      > > > A friend of mine forwarded me this link today. Will we be the
      > > first PCV's to gamble away our $100 monthly stipends at the
      Mongolian
      > > Strip?
      > > >
      > > > Can't wait to see everyone in THREE DAYS!
      > > >
      > > > Matt
      > > >
      > > > "Developers Plan to Build a Las Vegas in Mongolia"
      > > > http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2006/05/30/263.html
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-
      Phone.
      > > Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 4
      > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 am (PDT)
      > > From: "Stacey Wedlake" m.m.goodsoup@...
      > > Subject: In and Out on the 2nd
      > >

      > > I'm going to go to In and Out for lunch at 12:15pm on the 2nd. If
      > > anyone would like to join me, I'll be waiting in the lobby from
      12pm
      > > - 12:15. I'll be wearing a black shirt with blue and white
      squiggly
      > > lines. I also have brown hair and glasses and will be sporting a
      > > messenger bag. Or, if you like, you can see a recent photo. (I'm
      on
      > > the left.)
      > >
      > > I cannot wait to dip some french fries in a vanilla shake! Oh,
      and to
      > > meet you all too. ;)
      > >
      > > stacey

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 5
      > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 am (PDT)
      > > From: "acullenphoto" acullenphoto@...
      > > Subject: last minute reading
      > >

      > > some stuff from BBC:
      > >
      > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
      > >
      > > also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the
      airport
      > > around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in
      terminal
      > > 7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      > > reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my
      packing in
      > > between now and then...
      > >
      > > andy

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 6
      > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:03 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "Hannah Klausman" klausman_hannah@...
      > > Subject: spending money
      > >

      > > I was just wondering how much extra spending money everyone else
      > > was bringing and how you're bringing it. I heard travelers
      checks are
      > > kind of a pain.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously
      low rates.

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 7
      > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "Leif Waller" leifwaller@...
      > > Subject: Re: spending money
      > >

      > > I'm just bringing a debit/credit card that has about 100 bucks
      on it. i
      > > dont plan on spending money unless taking a trip, and that won't
      be
      > > happening for at least 6 months, so i figure that will be enough
      to last
      > > until i can convince people back home to put more into the
      account.

      > > Also you get pretty good rates that way, better than cash at
      least.

      > > -leif

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 8
      > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
      > > Subject: Re: last minute reading
      > >

      > > Also here's my flight info:
      > > I'm Northwest 0335 arriving from Detroit at 11:15. Hope to see
      you.
      > > I'm a short little blonde chick with glasses, by the way. If we
      don't
      > > end up meeting I'm sure I'll make it to the hotel fine, anyhow.
      > > Dayla
      > >
      > > On 5/31/06, Dayla Rogers <daylarogers@...> wrote:
      > > > Hi Andy,
      > > > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2. I don't know if I'll
      be able
      > > > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
      > > > Dayla

      Service.

      ___

      ___

      > > Message: 9
      > > Date: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm (PDT)
      > > From: "Dayla Rogers" daylarogers@...
      > > Subject: Re: last minute reading
      > >

      > > Hi Andy,
      > > I'll be arriving @ 11:15 at terminal 2. I don't know if I'll be
      able
      > > to find you guys if you are at terminal 7.
      > > Dayla
      > >
      > > On 5/31/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > some stuff from BBC:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5440921
      > > >
      > > > also...Mai, Hrvoje, and Dayla- we still on to meet up in the
      airport
      > > > around 12:20 as we all get in? I think most of us arrive in
      terminal
      > > > 7, so does that seem like the logical place to meet up? I'm
      > > > reaaaaallly excited! Just wish i dind't have to do all my
      packing in
      > > > between now and then...
      > > >
      > > > andy

      > > > Peace corps