63Re: arrival times

  • hrvojem4
    May 25, 2006
      Hey Dayla..

      My flight arrives 11:18 to Terminal 7...I wouldn't mind meeting up
      with you and then waiting for the rest of the troopers. My cell won't
      be in operation so, identification, hmm...well, I will be wearing a
      black Solar Backpack, so you can look for the tall, handsome dude
      that has 3 solar panels on his bag! I also keep some photos online at
      flickr, there should be one there of me...

      www.flickr.com/photos/samsarin

      Hrvoje

      --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "Dayla Rogers" <daylarogers@...> wrote:

      > Mai and Andy, I'm Dayla and I'll be getting into LA @ about 11:15.
      > wouldn't have any problem waiting to meet up with you guys. I won't
      > have a cell phone on me, but if you give me you're flight info, I'll
      > try to find you at the baggage claim.
      > Dayla
      >
      > On 5/19/06, acullenphoto <acullenphoto@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have traditionally found that the easiest way to find someone
      you
      > > are looking for but don't know is by wearing a ridiculous
      hat/randopm
      > > object posing as a hat. I'll look forward to seeing yours.
      > > Andy
      > >

      > > --- In pcm17@yahoogroups.com, "maibert620" <maibert620@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'm getting into LA at 1143AM in Terminal 7. How can we all
      meet up? I
      > > > can have my cell phone on me- 914-841-7581. So I'll just wait
      around
      > > > for a little bit until you guys get in.
      > > >
      > > > Mai

      > > Peace corps