50re: arrival times

  • acullenphoto
    May 18, 2006
      Hey Steph-
      i'm gonna get in to terminal 7 at...oh i forget the time already,
      but i think it's maybe 12:21 or something. so i don't know if the
      terminals are close enough to each other to find each other, or if
      co-ordinating that will be weird due to different terminals- we'll see
      i guess, or hope it just works out? also- does anyone know if we're
      supposed to call the hotel we're going to beforehand to arrange
      getting picked up, or does it come regularly on a schedule or what?
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic