Hi Dan, Always. The number of Data enhancements and bug fixes is well worth it. Plus, each release is extensively tested before release making out "unstable"Drew0500
Got it. Yeah, I try to just stick with the stable releases but should probably update to one of the betas when I get the chance. Would going to the betaschofida908
Hi, 6.04.01 was released well over six months ago. A lot has changed since then. I believe the Max issue is fixed in 6.05.02 or 03. Cheers, AndrewDrew0500
- Open Source
- Dec 31, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.