Re: [pcgen_international] Method for translating stuff

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8 4:00 PM
      On 4/8/07, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:
      > Hey Tir, just wondering since I am trying to maintain the
      > globalfileskey.html for the eqmod keys, should I plan on a new series
      > (Class, Race, Equipment, Feats, Languages, ect) of files for all of the new
      > keys, or tear it apart and have it set up by GameMode or some other system?

      Ah. I'd suggest setting them up by GameMode. For 3e and 35e, we will
      try to match them up as much as possible for the SRDs so that add ons
      can work well as possible with both.

      The biggest section for each GameMode will become the Ability objects,
      which I'd suggest subsorting by CATEGORY.

      --
      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp