Re: small bug with 5.11.12 with the # char

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com, Ludovic Fierville
      <lfierville@...> wrote:
      > If I convert the rsrd_skills.lst to UTF-8, I see at the end of the
      > skills list the first line of this file starting with a # (it's the
      > "# CVS $Revision: 2201..." line)

      Interestingly, this is an issue that I was not seeing before due to my
      editor not putting in the optional BOM... we needed a workaround for a
      Sun Bug in pre 1.6 Java

      Now fixed in SVN, you will have to wait for 5.11.13:
      [ 1695386 ] UTF-8 files do not properly filter BOM
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
        Sweet :)

        I'll go and put little accents in my translation files right now :)

        Thanks a lot, I'll soon grab an autobuild to test it.

        Ludo