State of internationalisation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Hi all,

      Just to let you know, Aaron is/was in charge of leading the
      internationalisation effort for PCGen. His initial focus was to make
      the _code_ changes in PCGen so that i8ln could be supported correctly
      (we currently have about 3 code lemurs working on that as we speak).

      I realise that some of the translating is difficult to do because the
      code just isn't quite there yet, so hopefully we'll be able to get
      those issues sorted out soon.

      If any of you are interested in joining the team formally, then please
      drop me an email and I'll get you added, that way you can raise some
      of your concerns in the developers mailing list etc and we can start
      to track and therefore fix some of these issues.

      Thank you all very much or getting involved in this. I fully intend
      to have PCGen fully internationlised for the 6.0 release.

      Hopefully Aaron will be able to come back soon, we're also looking for
      a code monkey to be his permanent backup in this area so we can keep
      this effort moving along.

      Again thanks for your patience,

      Karianna