Files outside the DATA folders to be translated

  • tymophil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      I already asked for those files to be translatable... I know it can be
      irritating to hear this request again, but here I go.

      Files in the SYSTEM/GAMEMODES/35e folder

      Maybe the files in the SYSTEM/GAMEMODES/DEFAULT folder

      Is it possible to create a "new game mode" ? Such as a "French 35e".

      Best regards.