Skills working almost fine

  • tymophil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      I just tried the 5.11.10 alpha version and the skills translated in
      French work just fine : no more duplicated skills !

      But, the skill names are not yet sorted when they have accents in
      their name. It is the same with the gear. It would be very nice to
      have the lists sorted, with accented letters, at last.

      I also noted that the files I translated have lots of deprecated tags.
      Could we have the files to be translated with updated tags ?

      It would be nice to have :

      1. Sorted lists (includings accented and non-english letters)
      2. Translatable abilities names
      3. Translatable save names
      4. Translatable size categories names
      5. Translated interface labels (is it possible to have the file
      including the translation of the labels outside the jar file ?)
      6. RSDR Monsters files for us to translate

      Tymophil