New file uploaded to pcgen_international

  • pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
      group.

      File : /I18N.zip
      Uploaded by : boomer70 <boomer70@...>
      Description : A version of the Basic RSRD files with placeholders for translation

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      boomer70 <boomer70@...>
    • Bernd Köster
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006
        Can you post a hint, how we have to hack the i18n text in?

        I found the TRANSLATE_Barbarian f.e. Is it a second file with
        TRANSLATE_Barbarian -> Barbar?

        BErnd

        --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com,
        pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
        > group.
        >
        > File : /I18N.zip
        > Uploaded by : boomer70 <boomer70@...>
        > Description : A version of the Basic RSRD files with placeholders
        for translation

        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > Regards,
        >
        > boomer70 <boomer70@...>

      • boomer70
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006
          --- Bernd Köster <bernd@...> wrote:

          > Can you post a hint, how we have to hack the i18n
          > text in?
          >
          > I found the TRANSLATE_Barbarian f.e. Is it a second
          > file with
          > TRANSLATE_Barbarian -> Barbar?
          >
          > BErnd
          >
          > --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com,
          > pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > >

          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > This email message is a notification to let you
          > know that
          > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
          > pcgen_international
          > > group.
          > >
          > > File : /I18N.zip
          > > Uploaded by : boomer70 <boomer70@...>
          > > Description : A version of the Basic RSRD files
          > with placeholders
          > for translation

          > > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
          > please visit:
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > boomer70 <boomer70@...>

          To translate the files, for the time being, you need
          to translate any text with the prefix TRANSLATE_ and
          only that text.

          Hopefully we will have a slightly better method in the
          not too distant future.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Bernd Köster
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006
            The end of the text is the tabulator key, right?

            Bernd

            --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com, boomer70 <boomer70@...> wrote:

            > --- Bernd K�ster <bernd@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Can you post a hint, how we have to hack the i18n
            > > text in?
            > >
            > > I found the TRANSLATE_Barbarian f.e. Is it a second
            > > file with
            > > TRANSLATE_Barbarian -> Barbar?
            > >
            > > BErnd
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com,
            > > pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Hello,
            > > >
            > > > This email message is a notification to let you
            > > know that
            > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
            > > pcgen_international
            > > > group.
            > > >
            > > > File : /I18N.zip
            > > > Uploaded by : boomer70 <boomer70@>
            > > > Description : A version of the Basic RSRD files
            > > with placeholders
            > > for translation
            > > >
            > > > You can access this file at the URL:

            > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
            > > please visit:
            > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
            > > >
            > > > Regards,
            > > >
            > > > boomer70 <boomer70@>
            > > >

            > To translate the files, for the time being, you need
            > to translate any text with the prefix TRANSLATE_ and
            > only that text.
            >
            > Hopefully we will have a slightly better method in the
            > not too distant future.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • boomer70
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006
              --- Bernd Köster <bernd@...> wrote:

              > The end of the text is the tabulator key, right?
              >
              > Bernd

              Yes that is correct.

              -Aaron

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
                group.

                File : /sedbasefile
                Uploaded by : findulas <bernd@...>
                Description : All TRANSLATE-TAGS in one File prepared for sed

                findulas <bernd@...>
              • pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 3, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
                  group.

                  File : /I18N_FR.zip
                  Uploaded by : tymophil <tymophil@...>
                  Description : French translation of the I18N.ZIP file

                  tymophil <tymophil@...>
                • pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 22, 2007
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
                      group.

                      File : /srd35 basics fr.zip
                      Uploaded by : lfierville <lfierville@...>
                      Description : French translating LST files for the srd35/basics folder

                      lfierville <lfierville@...>
                    • pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 24, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
                        group.

                        File : /srd35 basics fr.zip
                        Uploaded by : lfierville <lfierville@...>
                        Description : (updated 070424) French partially translating LST files for the srd35/basics folder

                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 28, 2007
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
                          group.

                          File : /srd35 basics fr.zip
                          Uploaded by : lfierville <lfierville@...>
                          Description : (updated 070428) French partially translating LST files for the srd35/basics folder

                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 27, 2012
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen_international
                            group.

                            File : /LanguageBundle_fr.properties
                            Uploaded by : masaru20100 <hooya.masaru20100@...>
                            Description : Latest fr translation (RB format, svn 17085) work in progress