Re: [pcgen_international] German Translation

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 6:22 PM
      --- Bernd Köster <bernd@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I will help to work on the german translation.
      >
      > Bernd

      Hi Bernd,

      Glad to have your help on the project.

      My name is Aaron Divinsky (known on the PCGen boards
      as boomer70). I am facilitating the translation and
      localisation efforts of PCGen.

      We are really just getting started on this effort so
      there is plenty you can do to help out.

      I don't know what areas you are interested in helping
      out with. We have two many areas that need
      translating. The User Interface and the Data. Please
      send me an email with what you are interested in
      helping out with and I will get you set up.

      Thanks again,
      Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com