Re: [pcgen_international] Italian Translation

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      --- nokao83 <alvise.nicoletti@...> wrote:

      > Hi... i'm new of that mailing list and I'm just
      > trying PcGen...
      >
      > It's awesome... i'm really surprised about it...
      >
      > I play D&D 3.5 rules, I setted up some of the
      > characters whom I'm
      > doing the master... and the character overview is
      > exactly like the one
      > I did with paper... I found an error too... I'm
      > really surprised,
      > really :D
      >
      > But now I want to know if there's hope to generate a
      > character
      > overview in Italian...
      >
      > Thanks for any answer.
      >
      > p.s. i'd like to know how to remove the psionic
      > stuff too but I know
      > i'm not in the right forum.

      Hi,

      We are always looking for people to help with
      translations.

      The translation project is still in its infancy and so
      you are likely to experience some growing pains.

      We have people actively working on French and German
      translations.

      There are two aspects that need translation, the GUI
      and the data. It sounds like you are interested in
      the data.

      I will approve your post as soon as I get home.
      Please read the archieves for an idea of how to get
      started with translations if you are interested in
      doing some.

      -Aaron

      The fish are biting.