Italian Translation

  • nokao83
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hi... i'm new of that mailing list and I'm just trying PcGen...

      It's awesome... i'm really surprised about it...

      I play D&D 3.5 rules, I setted up some of the characters whom I'm
      doing the master... and the character overview is exactly like the one
      I did with paper... I found an error too... I'm really surprised,
      really :D

      But now I want to know if there's hope to generate a character
      overview in Italian...

      Thanks for any answer.

      p.s. i'd like to know how to remove the psionic stuff too but I know
      i'm not in the right forum.
    • boomer70
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
        --- nokao83 <alvise.nicoletti@...> wrote:

        > Hi... i'm new of that mailing list and I'm just
        > trying PcGen...
        >
        > It's awesome... i'm really surprised about it...
        >
        > I play D&D 3.5 rules, I setted up some of the
        > characters whom I'm
        > doing the master... and the character overview is
        > exactly like the one
        > I did with paper... I found an error too... I'm
        > really surprised,
        > really :D
        >
        > But now I want to know if there's hope to generate a
        > character
        > overview in Italian...
        >
        > Thanks for any answer.
        >
        > p.s. i'd like to know how to remove the psionic
        > stuff too but I know
        > i'm not in the right forum.

        Hi,

        We are always looking for people to help with
        translations.

        The translation project is still in its infancy and so
        you are likely to experience some growing pains.

        We have people actively working on French and German
        translations.

        There are two aspects that need translation, the GUI
        and the data. It sounds like you are interested in
        the data.

        I will approve your post as soon as I get home.
        Please read the archieves for an idea of how to get
        started with translations if you are interested in
        doing some.

        -Aaron

        The fish are biting.