Re: [pcgen_international] Re: Problems with I18n.zip file

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 21, 2007
      I just tested it on an UTF-8 file without KEY tags, and it works just fine
      with the latest autobuild (I grabbed it this sunday 01/21/07 morning).

      I converted the rsrd_skills.lst, and the skills appear correctly (without
      weird skills beginning with a #)

      I also modified the file to add an accent (Forgery became Forgery
      (Contrefaçon) and Hide became Hide (Discrétion)), the display is ok in the
      Skills tab and on the Preview tab.

      Philippe, I believe your rsrd_skills.lst file in the I18N_FR.zip archive is
      in ASCII mode, not UTF-8 mode. The file rsrd_basic.pcc is also in ASCII, all
      the other files are in UTF-8.

      Now I just hope tracker 1640467 can be resolved soon, so we can start to
      play with the files :)

      Good work Tom,

      Ludo

      --
      ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~

    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 27, 2007
        --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com, "Ludovic Fierville"
        <lfierville@...> wrote:
        > Now I just hope tracker 1640467 can be resolved soon, so we can start to
        > play with the files :)

        Fixed this morning - should make it into 5.11.7, which will be
        released in a few days.
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 27, 2007
          Great ! then we will be able to use the files transleted bu Philippe. PCGen
          will not be "fully" translated but it will realy suit my need. Thanks :)