Internationalisation question

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
      Does anyone know if in translated sources they
      translate the Spell component abbreviations (V, S, M,
      etc.)?

      Failing that would people like them to be translatable
      or not?

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Rocco Pier Luigi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com, boomer70 <boomer70@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know if in translated sources they
        > translate the Spell component abbreviations (V, S, M,
        > etc.)?

        In Itlay the spell component are translated, but the initials stay the
        same (V,S,M)
      • tymophil
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2006
          --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com, boomer70 <boomer70@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know if in translated sources they
          > translate the Spell component abbreviations (V, S, M,
          > etc.)?

          In France, this is :

          V for "verbale"
          G for "gestuelle
          M for "matérielle"

          And, YES, I would like it to be translated in French...