Re: [pcgen_international] Latinamerican Spanish translation

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
      --- vgiron34 <vgiron34@...> wrote:

      > Hi everybody!
      >
      > I'm a non-english-language-native from Mexico City.
      >
      > I would like to help in the translation process, if
      > it is possible.
      > I'll be waiting for your instructions.
      >
      > Best regars,
      >
      > -Virgilio Giron

      Hi Virgilio,

      My name is Aaron Divinsky and I facilitating the
      locailization process for PCGen.

      First let me say welcome aboard. PCGen is in its
      infancy when it comes to localization so there are
      plenty of areas to help out with.

      I will provide a list of areas that need work and you
      can let me know what areas you are interested in
      helping out with.

      1) Data files - We would like to have the xSRD files
      translated.
      2) Documentation - The program documentation needs to
      be translated.
      3) PCGen GUI - Some work has gone on here but there is
      plenty more to do.
      4) Testing - This is the biggest area of concern at
      the moment. We need to know where we still need to do
      work both from the data and interface side.

      Welcome aboard and please let me know how you would
      like to help out. Once we know I can help get you set
      up with whatever you need.

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com