Re: More details on some terms for translations

  • masaru20100
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      --- In pcgen_international@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey wrote:

      > Hi Vincent,
      >
      > The Create Monster function predates the NPC/PC option. There is also no
      > reason PCs can't be monsters either :)

      Indeed, but who would think to push the Create Monster to add average gold for a new character? I didn't, and only discovered what the button do because I'm translating and wanted to see what it was.

      > Calling it Create Monster highlights its major function in that
      > location, but it was called Create Monster/Add Kit in the old UI. That
      > was a bit awkward though.

      MmmÂ… there's no better name for it?

      By the way, are kit only used at creation time?

      --
      Vincent
    • papa_drb
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
        No, they can be used any time. I did the avg/max wealth kits and when I create a high level character / NPC the next to last thing I do is add wealth then buy equipment after everything else is done.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB