Re: [pcgen_international] Text missing in bundles

  • hooya.masaru20100@antichef.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 26, 2012
      Le lundi 27 août 2012 à 08:03 +1000, James Dempsey a écrit :

      > Note: The tips file will be getting a major revamp very shortly as it
      > is
      > brought up to date with the new UI.

      Do you mean the content of the file, or the format of the file? If it’s
      the format, is there an issue raised about it? (searched and found
      none).

      Regards,

      --
      Vincent
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 26, 2012
        Hi Vincent

        On 27 August 2012 13:43, <hooya.masaru20100@...> wrote:

        > Le lundi 27 ao�t 2012 � 08:03 +1000, James Dempsey a �crit :
        >
        > > Note: The tips file will be getting a major revamp very shortly as it
        > > is
        > > brought up to date with the new UI.
        >
        > Do you mean the content of the file, or the format of the file? If it�s
        > the format, is there an issue raised about it? (searched and found
        > none).

        The content will be the main focus. I'm open to discussing the format if
        there are options to make it more localisation friendly though.

        Cheers,
        James.

      • masaru20100
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 2, 2012

          Concerning tips, it would be good to include some explanation of PCGen only concepts (that do no exists in PRD/SRD etc.) like Equipment Sets or Kits. It is not that complicated so it might not be needed.

          Regards,

          --
          Vincent
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 3, 2012
            Can you raise a DOCs JIRA for this please - K