Re: [pcgen_international] Re: Greetings, we will need help!

  • hooya.masaru20100@antichef.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 26, 2012
      Le samedi 25 août 2012 à 13:47 +1000, James Dempsey a écrit :

      > I can't find any non ASCII printable characters in the file. I'll
      > change
      > the export to use the ISO-8859-1 charset though, which is the
      > standard
      > for resource bundles.

      The tools I used are wrong indeed, I checked myself by comparing it to
      the same file produced by native2ascii and their content is the same.

      > Are there any code changes which would make localisation easier? Say
      > having a location for an external bundle file?

      Thanks you, but it is not needed.

      Regards,

      --
      Vincent
    • hooya.masaru20100@antichef.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 26, 2012
        Le lundi 27 août 2012 à 08:03 +1000, James Dempsey a écrit :

        > Note: The tips file will be getting a major revamp very shortly as it
        > is
        > brought up to date with the new UI.

        Do you mean the content of the file, or the format of the file? If it’s
        the format, is there an issue raised about it? (searched and found
        none).

        Regards,

        --
        Vincent
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 26, 2012
          Hi Vincent

          On 27 August 2012 13:43, <hooya.masaru20100@...> wrote:

          > Le lundi 27 ao�t 2012 � 08:03 +1000, James Dempsey a �crit :
          >
          > > Note: The tips file will be getting a major revamp very shortly as it
          > > is
          > > brought up to date with the new UI.
          >
          > Do you mean the content of the file, or the format of the file? If it�s
          > the format, is there an issue raised about it? (searched and found
          > none).

          The content will be the main focus. I'm open to discussing the format if
          there are options to make it more localisation friendly though.

          Cheers,
          James.

        • masaru20100
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2, 2012

            Concerning tips, it would be good to include some explanation of PCGen only concepts (that do no exists in PRD/SRD etc.) like Equipment Sets or Kits. It is not that complicated so it might not be needed.

            Regards,

            --
            Vincent
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 3, 2012
              Can you raise a DOCs JIRA for this please - K