Hello :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006
      Hello everybody, I just joined this group (I'm following more general
      PCGen groups for some time now).

      I intend to help to translate PCGen in French, and have done a bit of
      work for this at my really small scale.

      I will follow current topics to better understand what is going on ;
      if someone has a bit of a résumé of the current situation, I would
      gladly read it.

      I'm mainly interested in the techniques to translate datasets with the
      minimum hassle. I've tried to do it with the OUTPUTNAME tag applied to
      .MOD tags, but it doesn't work for every lst file.

      I'm also concerned with UTF-8 support for lst files, the '#' character
      seems to lose it's purpose (it's not recognized as a commentary
      character in utf-8, which brings strange behavior).

      I really hope to help, but i'm not really proficient with java.
      Nothing uncurable, just don't expect coding miracles from me :)

      That's it. Hope you can understand my poor english :)

      ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~