Latinamerican Spanish translation

  • vgiron34
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hi everybody!

      I'm a non-english-language-native from Mexico City.

      I would like to help in the translation process, if it is possible.
      I'll be waiting for your instructions.

      Best regars,

      -Virgilio Giron
    • boomer70
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
        --- vgiron34 <vgiron34@...> wrote:

        > Hi everybody!
        >
        > I'm a non-english-language-native from Mexico City.
        >
        > I would like to help in the translation process, if
        > it is possible.
        > I'll be waiting for your instructions.
        >
        > Best regars,
        >
        > -Virgilio Giron

        Hi Virgilio,

        My name is Aaron Divinsky and I facilitating the
        locailization process for PCGen.

        First let me say welcome aboard. PCGen is in its
        infancy when it comes to localization so there are
        plenty of areas to help out with.

        I will provide a list of areas that need work and you
        can let me know what areas you are interested in
        helping out with.

        1) Data files - We would like to have the xSRD files
        translated.
        2) Documentation - The program documentation needs to
        be translated.
        3) PCGen GUI - Some work has gone on here but there is
        plenty more to do.
        4) Testing - This is the biggest area of concern at
        the moment. We need to know where we still need to do
        work both from the data and interface side.

        Welcome aboard and please let me know how you would
        like to help out. Once we know I can help get you set
        up with whatever you need.

        -Aaron

        http://mail.yahoo.com