Other thoughts

  • masaru20100
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2011
      In the process of updating the translation, I found another potential problem: depending on the system, some element is not translated the same way. This particular case is rank that is not translated the same way in D&D 3.x and Pathfinder.
      Doing system dependant translation might complicate things quite a bit.

      I know that editors are asked if they are ok that their material is being used in PCGen even when it is open content and it could be done included anyway. Do you plan on asking foreign companies to be able to use their translations?
      What about old system where the translating either have lost the translating rights or doesn't exist any more?

      --
      masaru20100