Internationalisation conversations starting up once more!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13 2:15 AM
      Hi all,

      There's some initial code support discussion happening over at:

      Feel free to join in!

    • Aubé Philippe
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13 9:16 AM
        For the moment being, I don't quite understand the dialog between
        technicians. However,

        I am eagerly waiting for the team to tell me what to produce in terms of
        translations. So when you decide what kind of work I need to do, tell me
        and I'll try to do it at the best of my capacities.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14 1:32 AM
          Thanks! Will do, it sounds like we do have a technical hurdle to jump over and they're deciding the best way to do that. Then of course that needs to be implemented...

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14 4:11 AM
            I read about it on the other list. I'll stay tuned for more info.