[Multilist] To all new code team volunteers

  • Andrew Maitland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi everyone who is interested in joining or has already joined the PCGen
      Code Team,

      Most of you emailed me directly and I directed you to James or Tom
      before (Forwarded you email), well, I have another request. If you are
      truly interested and haven't already gotten involved, please join the
      PCGen Developers Yahoo Group and introduce yourselves to the code team
      over there.

      The Yahoo group is located here:

      Mailing list is:
      pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com

      So come on over, introduce yourself and the code team will help you get
      going on the PCGen path.

      --

      Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin