Re: [pcgen_international] What is the status of this group???

  • Andrew Maitland
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hm, Well, I'm glad to see we still have members on this list...

      We've had massive code changes in the core trunk (CDOM tokens). You
      would need to speak with James Dempsey as he would know more about the
      integration required to make this a reality.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"