sed Streams

  • Bernd Köster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 11:39 PM

      just some words from me. I have to prepare some nice :) games for a
      wedding(not mine) on the weekend. This is the reason why I have nearly
      not time for the translation this week.

      For the inital translation I made the sed scripts. I right now looking
      at google languages to have a first automated translation to al major
      language. If someone of you manages you can do this, I have only the
      idea.

      After we have the initial translation. We can start fine tuning and
      looking at those words and statements, that have double meanings or
      are not translated well.

      Greeting from Warendorf, Germany

      Bernd Köster

      --