Re: Hello

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
      Hello,

      The i18n is taking a bit of a break until some key elements to PCGen
      are coded in version 6.0. The translation efforts can then go ahead :)

      > Hello all ^^
      >
      > My name is Foruno and im from spain
      >
      > I want help with the spanish translation, any can say me the first
      > steps? thx
      >
      > I read all documentation about PCgen, TAGS, lst files... etc. And
      > testing translate files: checkandstats.lst (ocurred a problem with
      > ABB :S) the file controled the size (dont remember the name now... :S)
      > all sistem files...
      >
      > Thx and wait a reply.
      >
      > Saludos
      >
      > PD: Sorry for my english, i have a spanish man xD

    • Jose Pino
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
        Im read all mesages of this group-list but i dont undenstand if is necesari
        wait to 6.0 for start a translations or 6.0 is waiting for us to start
        coded.

        Saludos

        PD: Hay algun español mas?

        2007/8/15, Martijn Verburg martijnverburg@...:

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
          Some labels for tabs and fields etc can be translated now.
          Unfortunately very little of the data can be translated as we have
          some limitations in the program itself. These limitations will be
          removed once we release version 6.0