Hello

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hello all ^^

      My name is Foruno and im from spain

      I want help with the spanish translation, any can say me the first
      steps? thx

      I read all documentation about PCgen, TAGS, lst files... etc. And
      testing translate files: checkandstats.lst (ocurred a problem with
      ABB :S) the file controled the size (dont remember the name now... :S)
      all sistem files...

      Thx and wait a reply.

      Saludos

      PD: Sorry for my english, i have a spanish man xD
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
        Hello,

        The i18n is taking a bit of a break until some key elements to PCGen
        are coded in version 6.0. The translation efforts can then go ahead :)

        > Hello all ^^
        >
        > My name is Foruno and im from spain
        >
        > I want help with the spanish translation, any can say me the first
        > steps? thx
        >
        > I read all documentation about PCgen, TAGS, lst files... etc. And
        > testing translate files: checkandstats.lst (ocurred a problem with
        > ABB :S) the file controled the size (dont remember the name now... :S)
        > all sistem files...
        >
        > Thx and wait a reply.
        >
        > Saludos
        >
        > PD: Sorry for my english, i have a spanish man xD

      • Jose Pino
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
          Im read all mesages of this group-list but i dont undenstand if is necesari
          wait to 6.0 for start a translations or 6.0 is waiting for us to start
          coded.

          Saludos

          PD: Hay algun español mas?

          2007/8/15, Martijn Verburg martijnverburg@...:

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
            Some labels for tabs and fields etc can be translated now.
            Unfortunately very little of the data can be translated as we have
            some limitations in the program itself. These limitations will be
            removed once we release version 6.0