Re: French I18N (was : Ludo's translation problem)
- There are existing bugs on the OUTPUTNAME for several tokens (bug
1678700), will hopefully be fixed soon :)
> I just checked... I used Ludo's file along with RSRD Basics.
> I created a gnme monk lvl5. Then exported it to PDF...
> The abbreviated class name is not MOI but MNK (the ABB is not
> translated even though I have the last Ludo's file)
> Not a single skill is translated (they only translated in the skill
> tab, not even in the preview)
> All special abilities (related to race or class) are still in English
> All feats are translated
> No language is translated
> It seems that outputname does not work very often.