Re: French I18N (was : Ludo's translation problem)

  • tymophil
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 28 12:19 PM
      I just checked... I used Ludo's file along with RSRD Basics.

      I created a gnme monk lvl5. Then exported it to PDF...

      The abbreviated class name is not MOI but MNK (the ABB is not
      translated even though I have the last Ludo's file)
      Not a single skill is translated (they only translated in the skill
      tab, not even in the preview)
      All special abilities (related to race or class) are still in English
      All feats are translated
      No language is translated

      It seems that outputname does not work very often.
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 30 1:15 AM
        There are existing bugs on the OUTPUTNAME for several tokens (bug
        1678700), will hopefully be fixed soon :)