Re: State of i18n

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
      Hi all,

      Yes we'll definitely read all of the suggestions that you guys have
      offered, we're obviosuly keen to find a solution that makes life
      easier for you (the translators) without sacrificing any of PCGen's
      flexibility.

      Needless to say the messages on this board have given us a lot to
      think about!

      Thanks all for the contributions so far, I personally can't wait to
      see PCGen truly become a world domination tool ;)

      Karianna