Re: [pcgen_international] Re: [OT] PCGen Italian discussion

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 22, 2007
      I put them together from the 5.11.13, but they should work for the
      5.10.2 (I recommand 5.11.13 though, as some bugs concerning UTF-8
      files are corrected in it).

      Just unzip the folder in your data folder then look for "DRS (v3.5)
      Système de base" in RSRD / PARTIAL (3.5 gamemode).

      Note that I have concatenated all the "equip" files in a unique file.

      Le 22 avr. 07 à 17:57, Alvise Nicoletti a écrit :

      > Where do I have to put them to try them?
      >
      > Do I need special versions of pcgen? I'm using the 5102
      >
      > 2007/4/22, Ludovic Fierville <lfierville@...>:
      >>
      >> Here you are, file uploaded to the pcgen_international group.
      >>
      >> Please note that some of the content is originally from Philippe
      >> Aubé, mainly the equipment and DESC of the spells.
      >>
      >> The translation not always appear, because the OUTPUTNAME tag is not
      >> always used as I hope they were.
      >>
      >> Ludo
      >>
      >> Le 22 avr. 07 à 16:51, Alvise Nicoletti a écrit :
      >>
      >>> yes, i'm interested, let me see and i'll contact the others to
      >>> decide what
      >>> to do.

      Ludovic Fierville
      lfierville<at>gmail<dot>com