Re: [pcgen_international] The way other softwares handle foreign languages

  • Alvise Nicoletti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2007
      For me, there is no need to provide translated datasets to every pcgen user
      in the world...

      The translated datasets should be downloadable from the pcgen website, and
      if they are dinamically generated that's even better.

      Actually the problem is the licenses issues, that Karianna have to resolve
      informing us and asking "them".

      I'm thinking about translating the stuff myself.