ThatÆs what I thought. IÆll spend a little time over the next week or so cleaning up the wiki . . . Mmaredudd800
As far as I'm aware, SVN is no longer in active use. Everything should be in git. abdrew On 13 April 2015 at 16:19, Eric C Smith maredudd@...ytitendi
Hi Folks! Have we moved completely away from SVN to GIT for our repositories? Mmaredudd800
- Open Source
- Apr 28, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.