Re: [pcgen_developers] Tracking System for new site

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 17, 2009
      While we're mentioning features taht we'd like to see, can I
      mention that I'd like to see a tool that allows proper editing
      of things that are posted to the tracker. The immutability
      of the sourceforge trackers drives me mad. Someone
      posts a badly formatted tracker and you're stuck with it.
      And stuff copied between trackers looks abysmal.

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 20, 2009
        As an aside, the other OS project I'm heavily involved with evaluated Trac on SF and found it to be better than SF Tracker but inferior to JIRA, we moved to JIRA pretty quickly after that.

        SF hosted apps tend to have the problem of having most features disabled with no way of you enabling them :(.