Libraries

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2010
      Do we have a comprehensive list of the libraries in the program? I just thought I'd double check the licensing and make sure we were up to snuff.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2010
        The Maven pom.xml or ANT build.xml should have the list.

        --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > Do we have a comprehensive list of the libraries in the program? I just thought I'd double check the licensing and make sure we were up to snuff.

      • Connor Petty
        Message 3 of 7 , May 13, 2010
          I think the Maven pom might be outdated though.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 13, 2010

            Nope, it has to be up to date otherwise the build would fail.

            Any reason you think it might be a problem?

            Message 5 of 7 , May 13, 2010
              Well, the reason I think its out of date is because it still lists djep among the libraries that PCGen uses. There may be other libraries in the list that are no longer used in PCGen.

              Hi,

              Message 6 of 7 , May 13, 2010

                Yes, that may be the case, in which case they need to be updated. The list will always contain everything pcgen needs though.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 13, 2010
                  That is true, I'm just saying that the list may contain libraries that pcgen doesn't need. Speaking of which it was my fault that the djep library is still in the list so I'll fix that now.