Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Next UI Meeting over Skype

    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2010
      Hi,

      Lets go with the second option (midnight for me, 7am for Connor) then. Talk to you tomorrow.

      On 7 May 2010 02:27, Connor Petty <mistercpp2000@...> wrote:

      I actually live in Los Angeles, but close enough. 6am would be a bit cruel, but I think I can manage if that is the time we decide upon.

      On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:26 AM, karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      OK, from Jame's note I think he could only make the top option that John presented

      Connor, you're in San Diego right? Is a 6am wake up call cruel and unusual punishment for you?