Re: Next UI Meeting over Skype

    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2010
      OK, from Jame's note I think he could only make the top option that John presented

      Connor, you're in San Diego right? Is a 6am wake up call cruel and unusual punishment for you?

      Message 2 of 10 , May 6, 2010

        I could probably do either of the top two, but it would have to be a
        shorter meeting if it were the second.

        On 6/05/2010 6:26 PM karianna03 wrote
        > OK, from Jame's note I think he could only make the top option that John presented
        >
        > Connor, you're in San Diego right? Is a 6am wake up call cruel and unusual punishment for you?

        >> Sorry, for the late reply (brother got married this passed weekend)
        >> I definitely can do this:
        >>
        >> UTC-time
        >> London
        >> New York
        >> Canberra
        >> San Diego
        >>
        >> Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 13:00:00 Sat 2:00 PM * Sat 9:00 AM * Sat 11:00 PM Sat 6:00 AM *
        >> Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 14:00:00 Sat 3:00 PM * Sat 10:00 AM * Midnight
        >> Sat-Sun Sat 7:00 AM *
        >> Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 15:00:00 Sat 4:00 PM * Sat 11:00 AM * Sun 1:00 AM Sat 8:00 AM *
        >> I will have to check to see if I can do Friday (I may have a day off)
        >>
        >> John Carimando

      • Connor Petty
        Message 3 of 10 , May 6, 2010
          I actually live in Los Angeles, but close enough. 6am would be a bit cruel, but I think I can manage if that is the time we decide upon.

          Message 4 of 10 , May 6, 2010

            Lets go with the second option (midnight for me, 7am for Connor) then. Talk to you tomorrow.