New Publisher?

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
      I'd like to get sources from a new publisher into PCGen, in this case 4 Winds
      Fantasy Gaming, who are producing excellent 3rd party content for the
      Pathfinder RPG, like for example "Luven Lightfinger's Gear and Treasure Shop",
      and more. All of their stuff is mostly open (their PI definition works just
      like Paizo's).

      How would we go on to approach them?

      Regards,
      Stefan.

      PS: Their website is at http://www.4windsfantasygaming.com ,and they can be
      contacted vie email at 4WindsFantasyGaming@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
        HI Stefan,

        Eric will almost certainly see this post and make contact :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
          On Friday 30 April 2010 11:21:52 karianna03 wrote:

          > Eric will almost certainly see this post and make contact :)

          Thanks!

          Stefan.
        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2010