Re: [pcgen_developers] Next UI Meeting over Skype

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hi,

      Here's a link for time comparisons
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=1&month=5&year=2010&p1=136&p2=179&p3=57&p4=770

      Across the weekend I can do Sat 6am to 9am, 1pm to 11pm, Sun 5am to 4pm,
      10pm to 11pm

      Cheers,
      James

      On 29/04/2010 10:05 PM karianna03 wrote
      > Hi all,
      >
      > John would like to have another online phone conference about the UI. In particular it's important to Have Connor and James on the call, although others are certainly welcome!
      >
      > Can people please send in good times for them to make a call.

    • Connor Petty
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
        I'm available Friday after 12 pm and all Saturday. Looking at the time comparisons I would guess that Friday 8 PM PST would be the best time for James and I.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 5, 2010
          I've chased John off list.

          --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, Connor Petty <mistercpp2000@...> wrote:

          > I'm available Friday after 12 pm and all Saturday. Looking at the time
          > comparisons I would guess that Friday 8 PM PST would be the best time for
          > James and I.
          >
          > On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:41 AM, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...>wrote:
          >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Here's a link for time comparisons
          > >
          > > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=1&month=5&year=2010&p1=136&p2=179&p3=57&p4=770
          > >
          > > Across the weekend I can do Sat 6am to 9am, 1pm to 11pm, Sun 5am to 4pm,
          > > 10pm to 11pm
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > James
          > >
          > > On 29/04/2010 10:05 PM karianna03 wrote
          > >
          > > > Hi all,
          > > >
          > > > John would like to have another online phone conference about the UI. In
          > > particular it's important to Have Connor and James on the call, although
          > > others are certainly welcome!
          > > >
          > > > Can people please send in good times for them to make a call.

        • John Carimando
          Message 4 of 10 , May 5, 2010
            Sorry, for the late reply (brother got married this passed weekend) I definitely can do this:
            UTC-timeLondonNew YorkCanberraSan Diego

            Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 13:00:00Sat 2:00 PM *Sat 9:00 AM *Sat 11:00 PMSat 6:00 AM *
            Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 14:00:00Sat 3:00 PM *Sat 10:00 AM *Midnight Sat-SunSat 7:00 AM *
            Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 15:00:00Sat 4:00 PM *Sat 11:00 AM *Sun 1:00 AMSat 8:00 AM *

            I will have to check to see if I can do Friday (I may have a day off)

            John Carimando

            Message 5 of 10 , May 6, 2010
              OK, from Jame's note I think he could only make the top option that John presented

              Connor, you're in San Diego right? Is a 6am wake up call cruel and unusual punishment for you?

              Message 6 of 10 , May 6, 2010
                Hi,

                I could probably do either of the top two, but it would have to be a
                shorter meeting if it were the second.

                On 6/05/2010 6:26 PM karianna03 wrote

                Message 7 of 10 , May 6, 2010
                  I actually live in Los Angeles, but close enough. 6am would be a bit cruel, but I think I can manage if that is the time we decide upon.

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 6, 2010
                    Hi,

                    Lets go with the second option (midnight for me, 7am for Connor) then. Talk to you tomorrow.