Next UI Meeting over Skype

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2010

      John would like to have another online phone conference about the UI. In particular it's important to Have Connor and James on the call, although others are certainly welcome!

      Can people please send in good times for them to make a call.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 29, 2010
        This week -  California boy PT for time zone.
        Thursday (any time should be doable)
        Friday (Game Night - before 7:30pm I can do)
        Saturday (Game Night - Before 5:30pm)
        Sunday (3p to 7p)
        Monday (3p to 7p)
        Tuesday (5:30p to 9p)
        Wednesday (No way, no how)
        Thursday ~ Saturday pretty open.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 29, 2010

          Here's a link for time comparisons
          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=1&month=5&year=2010&p1=136&p2=179&p3=57&p4=770

          Across the weekend I can do Sat 6am to 9am, 1pm to 11pm, Sun 5am to 4pm,
          10pm to 11pm

          Cheers,
          James

          On 29/04/2010 10:05 PM karianna03 wrote
          > Hi all,
          >
          > John would like to have another online phone conference about the UI. In particular it's important to Have Connor and James on the call, although others are certainly welcome!
          >
          > Can people please send in good times for them to make a call.

        • Connor Petty
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
            I'm available Friday after 12 pm and all Saturday. Looking at the time comparisons I would guess that Friday 8 PM PST would be the best time for James and I.

            Hi,

            Message 5 of 10 , May 5, 2010
              I've chased John off list.

              --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, Connor Petty <mistercpp2000@...> wrote:

              > I'm available Friday after 12 pm and all Saturday. Looking at the time
              > comparisons I would guess that Friday 8 PM PST would be the best time for
              > James and I.
              >
              > On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:41 AM, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...>wrote:
              >

              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > Here's a link for time comparisons
              > >
              > > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=1&month=5&year=2010&p1=136&p2=179&p3=57&p4=770
              > >
              > > Across the weekend I can do Sat 6am to 9am, 1pm to 11pm, Sun 5am to 4pm,
              > > 10pm to 11pm
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > > James
              > >
              > > On 29/04/2010 10:05 PM karianna03 wrote
              > >
              > > > Hi all,
              > > >
              > > > John would like to have another online phone conference about the UI. In
              > > particular it's important to Have Connor and James on the call, although
              > > others are certainly welcome!
              > > >
              > > > Can people please send in good times for them to make a call.

            • John Carimando
              Message 6 of 10 , May 5, 2010
                Sorry, for the late reply (brother got married this passed weekend) I definitely can do this:
                UTC-timeLondonNew YorkCanberraSan Diego

                Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 13:00:00Sat 2:00 PM *Sat 9:00 AM *Sat 11:00 PMSat 6:00 AM *
                Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 14:00:00Sat 3:00 PM *Sat 10:00 AM *Midnight Sat-SunSat 7:00 AM *
                Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 15:00:00Sat 4:00 PM *Sat 11:00 AM *Sun 1:00 AMSat 8:00 AM *

                I will have to check to see if I can do Friday (I may have a day off)

                John Carimando

                I'm available Friday after 12 pm and all Saturday. Looking at the time comparisons I would guess that Friday 8 PM PST would be the best time for James and I.

                Hi,

                Message 7 of 10 , May 6, 2010
                  OK, from Jame's note I think he could only make the top option that John presented

                  Connor, you're in San Diego right? Is a 6am wake up call cruel and unusual punishment for you?

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 6, 2010

                    I could probably do either of the top two, but it would have to be a
                    shorter meeting if it were the second.

                    On 6/05/2010 6:26 PM karianna03 wrote

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 6, 2010
                      I actually live in Los Angeles, but close enough. 6am would be a bit cruel, but I think I can manage if that is the time we decide upon.

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 6, 2010

                        Lets go with the second option (midnight for me, 7am for Connor) then. Talk to you tomorrow.