Wiki Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      I'm going to be updating the wiki back end. Please refrain from editing anything or messing on the wiki for the next couple of hours as I update things.

      Thanks,

      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2010
        Hi Folks,

        The Wiki may experience some issues for the next 4 to 48 hours. We're in the process of updating it as well as the server it's hosted on.

        Please be patient. I'd ask that folks refrain from any Wiki changes during this time.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2010
          Hi Folks,

          Thanks for your patience.

          The Wiki is now back up and working wonderfully. If there are any issues please let me know immediately.

          For everyone the wiki is still the same address

          wiki.pcgen.org