Re: [pcgen_developers] [Drew] Enhancement requsts to Bob Test Case requested

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      On 4/1/2010 4:04 PM, thpr wrote:
      > Drew,
      >
      > Can you update "Bob" (in code/testsuite/pcgfiles) to have the following:
      > (1) A (normal) Weapon Proficiency granted through the AUTO:WEAPONPROF token

      Easy.
      > (2) A (normal) Weapon Proficiency granted through AUTO:FEAT

      Again easy.
      > (3) An exotic Weapon Proficiency (taken as a normal "feat" selection)

      No problem.
      > (4) An enhancement dependent on a weapon proficiency (such as Weapon Focus)

      Weapon Focus (Blah) then. with a +1 to Hit deal. Yeah, sure no problem.
      > Save the new file in the characters folder and one of the code team can put it in the pcgfiles folder and update the unit test to match the current Trunk

      pcgen/Characters then. Not a problem either. I'll get to it within the
      next hour. (I spent the last 14 or 15 hours sleeping, so I'm still a
      little out of it. Catching up with emails.)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        Completed: At revision: 11587

        There ya go Tom.