[Drew] Enhancement requsts to Bob Test Case requested

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Drew,

      Can you update "Bob" (in code/testsuite/pcgfiles) to have the following:
      (1) A (normal) Weapon Proficiency granted through the AUTO:WEAPONPROF token
      (2) A (normal) Weapon Proficiency granted through AUTO:FEAT
      (3) An exotic Weapon Proficiency (taken as a normal "feat" selection)
      (4) An enhancement dependent on a weapon proficiency (such as Weapon Focus)

      Save the new file in the characters folder and one of the code team can put it in the pcgfiles folder and update the unit test to match the current Trunk

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        On 4/1/2010 4:04 PM, thpr wrote:
        > Drew,
        >
        > Can you update "Bob" (in code/testsuite/pcgfiles) to have the following:
        > (1) A (normal) Weapon Proficiency granted through the AUTO:WEAPONPROF token

        Easy.
        > (2) A (normal) Weapon Proficiency granted through AUTO:FEAT

        Again easy.
        > (3) An exotic Weapon Proficiency (taken as a normal "feat" selection)

        No problem.
        > (4) An enhancement dependent on a weapon proficiency (such as Weapon Focus)

        Weapon Focus (Blah) then. with a +1 to Hit deal. Yeah, sure no problem.
        > Save the new file in the characters folder and one of the code team can put it in the pcgfiles folder and update the unit test to match the current Trunk

        pcgen/Characters then. Not a problem either. I'll get to it within the
        next hour. (I spent the last 14 or 15 hours sleeping, so I'm still a
        little out of it. Catching up with emails.)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          Completed: At revision: 11587

          There ya go Tom.