New Hudson CI Build structure

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 5:02 AM

      After a brief chat with James we've decided to split the existing CI build in Hudson into 2:

      We now have a CI build that checks SVN every 15 minutes and executes a 'mvn clean install', a minimal build (and test) if you will.

      We have a 2nd build which runs once a night (at 23:00 server time) and generates the full maven site.

      We're hoping to enhance the nightly build with Hudson based reporting which hopefully will start to give us trend analysis on our code base (especially with regards to Unit Test coverage and static code analysis).

      You can see the changes in effect here:

      http://ci.pcgen.org/hudson/

      PS: Hopefully I'll follow this up with some Hudson reporting success, stay tuned!